Design Center Overview 20.1
The AutoCAD Design Center finds and tranfers blocks, text styles, layers, dimension styles, etc from drawings, WEB
1. Choose Tools, AutoCAD Design Center.
2. Press CTL+2 on the keyboard.
3. Type ADCENTER at the command prompt.
Design Center Blocks 20.2
1. Choose Blocks from one of the Design Center menus.
2. Drag and drop a block from the Design Center into a drawing
• Blocks with attributes will be prompted as they are inserted into the drawing
Hatching from the Design Center 20.3
1. Choose a crosshatch pattern from the following AutoCAD directory \AutoCADxxxx\Support\acad.pat
2. Drag \AutoCADxxxx\Backup and drop a pattern into a drawing.
• Be sure the HPSCALE is set before dropping a hatch pattern into a drawing
20.4 Tool Palettes
1. Choose Tool, Tool Palettes Window
2. Choose Palettes icon from the Standard Toolbar