Point Styles 21.1
Changes the appearance of points and point sizes.
1. Choose Format , Point Style...
2. Type DDPTYPE at the command prompt.
Command : DDPTYPE
Point Command 21.2
1. Choose Draw, Point, Single or Multiple Point.
2. Click the Point icon.
3. Type POINT at the command prompt.
Command : POINT
4. Pick A point on the drawing. Point (point)
1. Choose Draw, Point, Divide.
2. Type DIVIDE at the command prompt
3. Pick Object to divide Select object to divide: (pick one object) You can select a single Line, Arc, Circle, or polyline. If you enter a segment count between 2 and 32,767, Point entities will be placed along the object to divide it into that number of equal segments.
4. Type The number of equal segments to divide the object into<Number of segments>/Block: (number)
Objects divided using points
5. Type B to specify a block instead of a point to insert.
6. Type The name of the block to insert Block name to insert: (name)
7. Type Yes or No to align the block with an object Align block with object? Y or N Number of segments:
8. Type The number of equal segments to divide the object into<Number of segments>/Block: (number)
TIP: The Block must currently be defined within the drawing. If you answer yes to the Align block? prompt, the Block will be rotated round its insertion point so that it is drawn tan- gent to the object being divided. Objects divided using block symbols
1. Choose Draw, Point, Measure.
2. Type MEASURE at the command prompt.
3. Pick Object to measure: Select object to measure: (pick one object)
4. Type The length of each segment along the object. <Length of segment>/Block: (number)
5. Type B to specify a block instead of a point to insert. Points placed along measured distance (remaining length is on the right side of the line)