1. Choose File, Drawing Utilities, Audit.
2. Type Audit at the command prompt Command: AUDIT
3. Type Yes or No to fix any errors Fix any errors detected? <N>: Y or N
If a drawing contains errors that AUDIT can't fix, use the RECOVER command to retrieve the drawing and correct its errors.
1. Choose File, Drawing Utilities, Recover....
2. Type RECOVER at the command prompt
Command : RECOVER
The RECOVER command performs recoveries or audit operations on DWG files only. Performing a recover on a DXF file will only open the file.
1. Choose File, Drawing Utilities, Purge.
2. Type PURGE at the command prompt
3. Type One of the following purge options: Purge unused Blocks/Dimstyles/LAyers/LTypes/ SHapes/STyles/Mlinestyles/All:
1. Choose Format, Rename...
2. Type RENAME at the command prompt
3. Choose One of the following options to rename“ Block / Dimstyle / LAyer / LType / Style / Ucs / VIew / VPort:
4. Type The old object name Old (object) name: Enter the old name
5. Type T h e new object name New (object) name: Enter the new name