34.1 Plotting to the WEB
1. Type PLOT at the command prompt. Command: plot
2. Choose the Plot Device TAB.
3. Choose the dropdown list for Plotter Configuration.
4. Plot to a .DW F, JPG, or PNG file.
• JPEG format uses lossy compression; that is, some data is deliberately discarded to greatly reduce the size of the compressed file.
• PNG (Portable Network Graphics) format uses lossless compression; that is, no original data is sacrificed to reduce the size of the file.
34.2 Configuring DWF Files
1. Type PLOT at the command prompt.
2. Choose the DWF plot configuration option.
3. Choose the Properties...button.
4. Choose Custom Properties….
5. Slide the slider bar to extreme for a clearer resolution on the DWF file.
34.3 Publish Command
1. Choose the Publish to WEB icon from the Standard Toolbar.
2. Choose File, Publish
3. Type PUBLISH at the command prompt. Command: publish