1. Start with a paper cut to 3 by 2½ in/7.5 by 6.5 cm. Fold it in half, according to the dotted line in Fig. 1.
2. Crease the paper down the center according to the dotted line in Fig. 2.
3. Fold the top left and top right flaps to meet in the center. Refer to Fig. 3.
5. Mountain fold the bottom flap up. Refer to Fig. 5.
6. Open up the paper while bringing point to point, as indicated in Fig. 6. Flatten the paper.
7. Your paper should now look like Fig. 7.
8. Fold the top flap up, according to the dotted line in Fig. 8.
9. Mountain fold the remaining bottom flap up, according to the dotted line in Fig. 9.
10. Open up the paper while bringing marked point to point, and flatten, just as you did in Steps 6 and 7. Refer to Fig. 10.
11. Pull the top left and right corners of the triangles out and down to form a boat shape. Refer to Fig. 11.
12. Continue to pull the triangles out and down. Refer to Fig 12.
13. You now have a folded boat. Refer to Fig 13.
14. Add chopsticks! Refer to Fig. 14.
Tags: Sonobe Varitions
Trackback from your site.