1. Start with a 3-in/7.5-cm square. Crease according to the dotted lines in Fig. 1.
2. Fold the left and right sides to meet in the center according to Fig. 2.
3. Fold the top and bottom of the rectangle to meet in the center. Refer to Fig. 3
4. First fold out the bottom left flap and then the bottom right, following the direction of the arrows. Refer to Fig. 4.
5. Repeat Step 4 on the top left and right flaps. Refer to Fig. 5.
6. Your paper should now look like Fig. 6.
7. Fold back the bottom right flap, accspa Tording to the dotted line in Fig. 7.
8. Your paper should now look like Fig. 8. Fold up the top left flap, according to the dotted line.
9. Your folded pinwheel is finished. Refer to Fig. 9.
10. To allow your pinwheel to spin: Punch a hole in the center. Place a decorative brad through the hole, leaving the prongs of the brad unfolded. Glue the prongs to a toothpick, and, once the glue has dried, tap the pinwheel to watch it spin! It is now ready to adorn the top of a cupcake, as pictured in Fig. 10.
Tags: Sonobe Varitions
Trackback from your site.